Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Metallic Elephant’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Unit 3, Frating Hall Farm, Church road, Frating, Colchester, Essex CO7 7HD. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via email and chat or by obscene or abusive language is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Metallic Elephant employee, representative or other members or visitors to the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable, or which may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organisation.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Please ensure that your artwork arrives by 13.00 hrs at the latest if you would like your work processed that day. We cannot be held responsible for artwork that arrives late due to postal delays or computer problems.
- PDFs must be 100% process black with all security settings removed; fonts should be outlined to eliminate any font issues which might occur. We cannot be held responsible if the fonts have not been correctly embedded within the file. All picture files must in a line format before they imported.
- It is the responsibility of our clients to check that the original files are correct before being sent to us. Failure to do this may result in a charge being raised for films produced from an incorrect file.
- Any revisions made to the artwork by us must be approved by client before the die can be made.
- All resulting film will remain the property of Metallic Elephant and, although we will endeavour to keep the film on our files for six months, we reserve the right to dispose of it unless our client instructs us differently. No liability will be accepted for lost or damaged film.
- When pricing a job, all fractions of sizes will be taken up to the nearest 25 sq cm.
- Quotations are not binding unless given by Metallic Elephant on sight of finished, approved artwork with full instructions.
- All incorrect/faulty dies must be reported within three working days and returned for our inspection.
- While Metallic Elephant will replace a faulty die at our own expense, we will not accept any liability for damage caused to a die once it has been used.
- We will not accept responsibility for incorrect dies if written instructions and/or a purchase order are not supplied. Our interpretation of a client’s verbal instruction is final.
- Dies remain Metallic Elephant’s property until full payment for them has been received.
- We will take no responsibility or be held liable for any costs incurred as a result of incorrect dies being used by the customer. The responsibility is with the customer to check that dies are correct before use.
- All work will be produced at the same size of the artwork supplied unless stated otherwise.
- Please ensure when supplying detailed measurements that you take all fractions of sizes up to the nearest centimetre.
- We will take every care to reproduce work to the size specified however, due to the technical reasons, absolute precision is not guaranteed.
- All work will be sent by first class post, unless a different method is requested by client. If the work is needed urgently, it is recommended that alternative arrangements, such as an overnight carrier or a ‘next day’ delivery service are used. The company cannot be held responsible for the amount of time taken for delivery. In accordance with Royal mail guidelines first class does not guarantee next day delivery, 5 working days should be allowed. If delivery has not been received after this time scale we will happily replace foc.